File Commander is a file management tool for Android that lets you access and manages files on your mobile as well as those stored on external services.
Download File Commander
Get control over your files! File Commander is a complete feature-rich file manager allowing you to access and handle files on your Android device and remote files stored on external cloud services such as Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive and SugarSync account. You are able to handle separately files from the same type, e.g. pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. Rename, delete, move, zip and send in just a few taps on your screen.
File Commander Premium features (available with in-app purchase):
- Bookmarks to selected folders
- Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
- Hidden files and folders
- Ad free
Other new features
- Support for Remote Shares on Sony Xperia devices
- Home Screen added
File Commander is organized in several useful shortcuts giving quick access to local files, remotely stored files or to files from the same type:
- Downloads – a shortcut to files downloaded via the Internet Browser or Google Play.
- Pictures – any image format files.
- Music – music files.
- Videos – video format files.
- Local files – you can browse all local files on memory cards.
- Remote files – access to your Google Docs, DropBox, Box.net or Sugar Sync account.
File Commander allows you to share your files directly from the file list by sending them to email recipient, to another device via Bluetooth or to upload them to an existing Google Docs, DropBox, Box or SugarSync account.
Please note that on Android KitKat devices File Commander on some devices has read-only access to secondary external storage.
- First, extract the file, usually it was in a ZIP.
- After extracting the files, copy the extracted folder to Android/Data and then you’re done.