Gummy Drop! is a Casual Game for android
download last version of Gummy Drop! Apk + Mod (Coins/Resources/Lives/Unlocked) for android from revdl with direct link
Strategically squish the colorful gummies to go up levels
Stop crushing & start squishing! Matching gets sticky in this candy world! LET’S GO GUMMY!
Travel a GUMMIFIED world and match your way from Sydney, to Tokyo, San Francisco, New York City, Paris, London, Rome, Berlin, New Orleans, Barcelona, Shanghai, Los Angeles, Seoul, Havana, Rio de Janeiro, St. Petersburg, Mexico City, Cape Town, and more coming soon!
The world as you know it has been taken over by gummy greatness. Now, it’s up to you to work side by side with gummy architects and put the map back together. Feed your snacking senses and drop those gummies! Tickle your taste buds with a guilt-free sensation.
Gummy Drop! features:
• Hundreds of scrumptious levels with unique boosts and power-ups that can only be found in a gummy world
• Faster-charging lives for speedier game play
• High scores that can always get higher! Each level offers more coins to score and gummy workers to collect. Use coins and workers to build up a tasty world!
• Friendly competition! How good are your friends’ Match 3 skills? Knock them off the leaderboards in each level for bragging rights!
• Check out Daily Events and get a sweet burst of resources and rewards when you sign in with Facebook
• Play in MANY languages! Now supported in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Korean, Russian & Japanese.
• Visit popular monuments without jumping on a jet plane! See famous monuments with your gummies!
Can’t get enough of Gummy Drop! ? Like us on Facebook for sweet musings, matching tips, gummy stories, and tasty giveaways!
*Note for updates – having trouble seeing your progress after an update? Try connecting with Facebook again and that should do the trick!*
The post Gummy Drop! 3.1.0 Apk + Mod (Coins/Resources/Lives/Unlocked) for android appeared first on RevDL | Download Android Apps & Games.
- First, extract the file, usually it was in a ZIP.
- After extracting the files, copy the extracted folder to Android/Data and then you’re done.