Online & Offline
Mod (unlimited money,Energy,Cash,Premium,Add free)
Highway Traffic Rider is a Racing Game for android
download last version of Highway Traffic Rider Apk for android from revdl with direct link
Download Highway Traffic Rider from the link below:
Highway Traffic Rider is a fast paced superbike racing game with high-speed adrenaline-fueled driving you’ve never experienced before!
Ever wanted to feel how to rush on a highway with a fast motorcycle? In Highway Traffic Rider you can safely enjoy the feeling!
– 10 different motorbikes with realistic 3D cockpit view.
– First person motorbike driving experience.
– Realistic motorbike handling.
– Stunning 3D graphics even on low-end devices.
– Weather simulation.
– 2 game modes: one-way and two-way traffic racing.
– Heart-thumping music and outstanding audio experience.
– Online leaderboards and achievements.
– Overtake traffic vehicles
– Tilt or touch to steer
– Perform wheelies for maximum reward
– Tap brake to slow down
– The faster you drive the more rewards you get
– Performing wheelie gives you higher scores
– Overtaking cars closely increases your combo and gives extra scores
– Driving in opposite direction in two-way mode gives extra scores
– The amount of cash earned depends on score, highest combo and overall wheelie time
Please give the game positive rating to support regular updates and give your feedback for further improvements.
Highway Traffic Rider is the one of the best 3D traffic racing game. Please give us a positive rating and a honest review to inspire us creating game updates faster with lots of new bikes, improved traffic simulations, new 3D locations and more fun game modes!
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app.
Please ride safe on the roads and enjoy crazy driving in Highway Traffic Rider!
Highway Traffic Rider is an original product of ZIPZAP GAMES.
The post Highway Traffic Rider 1.6.3 Apk + Mod (Energy,Money,Cash,…) for android appeared first on RevDL | Download Android Apps & Games.
- First, extract the file, usually it was in a ZIP.
- After extracting the files, copy the extracted folder to Android/Data and then you’re done.