Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is a Simulation Game for android
download last version of Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! Apk + Mod (Unlimited Money) + Data for android from revdl with direct link
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is a wacky simulation game where you manage your very own weapon shop and expand its business across an incredible potato world.
Use your potato smiths to forge weapons and sell them to questing heroes. You will meet more than 70 potato heroes, forge more than 200 weapons, expand your business into 20 wacky areas, manage 30 zany potato smiths, discover 10 legendary pop culture heroes . . . and even adopt a potato dog!
Inspired by games such as Game Dev Story, Weapon Shop De Omasse and Recettear: An Item Shop’s Tale, Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is designed to provide an exciting new gameplay experience to fans of this emerging game genre.
The game score is composed by the legendary Kimura Masahiko, who worked on the original score for the Genso Suikoden Series and the Castlevania Series.
▼▼ Features ▼▼
● Research and forge hundreds of weapons
● Manage and train 30 potato smiths
● Sell weapons to questing heroes and build customer loyalty to learn more about these adorable potato people
● Encounter random events and weather conditions
● Explore the potato world for materials, relics and enchantments
● Customize and enhance workshop equipment
● Forge unique weapons for legendary pop culture heroes
▼▼ Special Permissions and Other Stuff ▼▼
Please note that on Android Marshmallow (6.0) and below, our game will request to access your external storage/sdcard. As the game size is huge, we need to store graphics and media assets in an APK expansion file which is located in your external storage/sdcard.
For optimal performance, we recommend closing other applications when playing Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
The post Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! v1.0.0 Apk + Mod (Unlimited Money) + Data for android appeared first on RevDL | Download Android Apps & Games.
- First, extract the file, usually it was in a ZIP.
- After extracting the files, copy the extracted folder to Android/Data and then you’re done.