OO Launcher for Android O 8.0 Oreo™ is a Personalization Game for android
download last version of OO Launcher for Android O 8.0 Oreo™ Apk for android from revdl with direct link
OO Launcher is an enhanced Android™ O Oreo™ style launcher, with many useful enhanced launcher features; just try this cool, modern FREE launcher!
OO Launcher intent to let users taste latest Android O Oreo(Android 8.0) launcher features without upgrade, feel like you are using Android O Oreo.
FIRST and BEST Android O style launcher in play store with simple and customizable, mind blowing launcher, get and try it you will love❤ it!
OO Launcher features:
1. Many Android O launcher features:
– Swipe up to access all apps
– Vertical drawer with recent apps. (OO Launcher also support horizontal drawer)
– A-Z fast scroll bar
– Android O style animation; round icon support
2. Support many themes, icon packs, and wallpapers
3. Hide apps and lock apps
4. Gestures support
5. Double tap to lock phone
6. Unread counters for SMS, missed call, email, etc
7. Quick action popup menu when long press icon in launcher desktop
8. Support lock desktop
9. Search apps or web right away from launcher
10. Built-in useful tools: Torch, Battery saver, Cleaner etc
11. Weather and news in launcher side-page
12. Various search style: pixel launcher style, native style, enhanced style
13. Build-in circle/round icon pack
14. Many options to make launcher as you like, such as:
– Grid size, icon size selection
– Transition effect
– Show/hide search bar, dock, status bar
– Ability to edit icon and icon name individually
– Fixed/float wallpaper
❤ If you like OO Launcher(Android O 8.0 Launcher), please give us a rate to encourage us, thanks
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Oreo is a registered trademark of Nabisco, Inc.
The post OO Launcher for Android O 8.0 Oreo™ v2.5 Apk for android appeared first on RevDL | Download Android Apps & Games.
- First, extract the file, usually it was in a ZIP.
- After extracting the files, copy the extracted folder to Android/Data and then you’re done.