Quantum Siege (Unreleased) is a Strategy Game for android
download last version of Quantum Siege (Unreleased) Apk + Data for android from revdl with direct link
Quantum Siege is a gorgeous strategy game in high fidelity 3D. Choose between 3 unique game modes: deeply strategic single-player, with over 250 unique levels; exciting and ever-changing real-time multiplayer; and a wild array of Events with unique rules. The gameplay is based on the Spinning Battlefield, a rotating arena designed to enhance mobile experience to the max! Unlock the power of the Quantum Gates, liberate Earth and defeat the time-traveling Architects!
** FEATURES **
* Stunning 3D graphics
* Highly innovative 360° Spinning Battlefield (™)
* Fast and furious realtime PVP, with competitive Tournaments every 2 weeks!
* 16 unique Chosen heroes, the powerful leaders of Earth’s armies
* Tens of support Units for their Armies: marauding Squads, robotic Constructs and massive Siege Engines
* Skill-based manual 3D targeting for your Siege Engines: aim, shoot, destroy!
* Tons of immersive single-player Campaigns, with unique puzzle-like levels and highly individual Bosses
* Daily Events with special rules and Rewards
* Underlying storyline that pits you as the leader of the heroic Chosen and the potential savior of humanity
Do you have what it takes to become the Warmaster, lead your freedom fighting army to victory and free our world from the Architects? Peace is the final prize, but to save humanity’s future, you must live for war!
Please note that Quantum Siege is currently in beta and only available for selected markets.
PLEASE NOTE: Quantum Siege is completely free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
A network connection is required to play Quantum Siege.
The post Quantum Siege 1.11.7 Apk + Data for android appeared first on RevDL | Download Android Apps & Games.
- First, extract the file, usually it was in a ZIP.
- After extracting the files, copy the extracted folder to Android/Data and then you’re done.